7 months ago
As a Payment IT Senior Project Manager / Business Analyst, you will be part of the Distribution & Payment Solutions IT Service Factory within the Lufthansa Group and therein responsible for SWISS, Lufthansa and Austrian Airlines. The position is based in Zurich with a functional lead in Frankfurt and team members at both locations as well as in Vienna.
Your focus will be on Payment Technologies used in our touch points with external (Online) Travel Agents, Corporate Customers, Tour Operators, etc. You will run and support projects in collaboration with our internal business stakeholders and external IT partners to ensure the success of Lufthansa Groups Payment Strategy. Ideally, you like technical challenges where the full picture is not clear at the beginning and your task is to derive the requirements and create a fitting IT solution. Add up experience in maintaining active relationships with technical partners as well as keeping yourself up-to-date on Payment and general industry trends – then you are the ideal candidate for us.
In this role, you will support Lufthansa Group in finding best technologies or tweaking existing ones to enable well-established and upcoming payment methods worldwide. In addition to being an IT key knowledge holder for payment technologies, you will be executing technical analysis and in complex cases supporting internal and external partners and stakeholders. To ensure you gain first-hand experience from our customers a little part of your time will be dedicated to operational topics, such as providing 2nd level support for our payment solutions. Ideally, you have been working in an airline payment environment before, such as: Online Booking Engine, Direct Connect, Travel Management Company, Distribution System Provider or Online Travel Agency.
* Act as Project Manager and/or IT Analyst and/or Business Analyst and/or requirements Engineer in Lufthansa Group wide projects and initiatives
* Implementation of Payment solutions in the Lufthansa Group’s IT landscape in collaboration with external providers
* Coordinate payment activities within the Lufthansa Group hub airlines
* Establish and maintain long-term relationships on technical level with partners/stakeholders
* Trend scouting of new Payment technologies also within other industries
* Create interface specification documents or technical change requests
* Ensure running business according to defined processes
* Technical support contact for products / technologies
* Collect, summarize and distribute payment knowhow within the Lufthansa Group
* Higher education (e.g. university degree) or extensive work experience (5+ years)
* Proven project management and/or requirements engineering track record work experience in the area of Payment Systems / Solutions
* Knowledge in and understanding of Airline or Travel IT is a plus
* Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
* Ability to learn new topics and technologies
* Ability to quickly understand processes end to end also from a business perspective
* Willingness to travel up to 20%
* Fluent in English, German is a plus, other languages as an asset
Type of contract:
IT to Business Alignment Sales & Distribution
March 18th, 2018