6 months ago
ARE YOU A TRAVELER?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A
Payload Engineer, CAMO
SAS Technical Operations is composed of Maintenance
Production (Part 145), providing line maintenance services in Scandinavia to
SAS and other airlines, and CAMO accountable for the continuing airworthiness
of the SAS fleet including the functions Contracts, Engineering, Maintenance
Planning & Control, and Aircraft Transfer. Technical Operations employs
approximately 1150 persons spread over the three Scandinavian countries.
The Engineering function within CAMO is responsible
for the implementation of all applicable maintenance and authority
requirements, monitoring of the fleet reliability, and maintenance budget of
the aircraft and engine types operated by SAS. The Engineering function employs
43 persons working closely with the rest of Technical Operations, Flight
Operations, Network Planning, Fleet Management, Finance, aviation authorities,
Amazing prospect to be a part of highly reputable flag carrier, offering challenging and varying task’s in a dynamic working environment. We are looking for experienced and motivated professionals to be a part of highly respected brand with great colleagues and many opportunities.
As part of the Aircraft Avionics and Payload Team you will work with payload systems such as cabin interior and other passenger related systems on a variety of aircraft types such as B737NG and Airbus 320/330/340. The focus is to maintain the Continuing Airworthiness, safety and reliability of the aircraft and components in line with the manufacturer recommendations and the regulatory requirements. In addition, the Aircraft Payload Engineer continuously improves our product and processes with cost saving initiatives to help determine our service in a complex and demanding environment.
• Provide substantiation data for maintenance program task escalation and de-escalation.
• Ensure that Airworthiness Directives are being processed through technical assessment and preparation of Engineering Orders.
• Review and recommend incorporation of Service Bulletins to enhance safety, operational performance and reliability in order to gain lower cost during operation.
• Support the 145 maintenance organizations, logistics and planning sections.
• Ensure the achievement of technical reliability targets.
• Carry out occurrence/Incident investigations
• Control the configuration status for the aircraft/components
• Define and ensures the implementation of actions resulting from non-conformance findings as part of Quality Audits, Quality Inspections or Airworthiness Review
• Participate in projects which could be commercial or flight operation oriented, when deemed appropriate
• Interface with OEMs and TC holders
Formal and Personal Requirements
• University degree or equivalent in Aeronautical Engineering.
• Minimum 3 years of demonstrative working experience with aircraft systems, or equivalent
• Previous knowledge of EASA Part M & Part 145 regulations.
• B737NG or Airbus 320/330/340/350 experience is an advantage
• Fluent in English
• Experience with LEAN is advantageous
is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Travel is to be expected as part of the job.
sounds like you, apply via the SAS Careers webpage. Applications close Sunday the 24th of March.
- Come fly