• Provide substantiation data for maintenance program task escalation and de-escalation.
• Ensure that Airworthiness Directives are being processed through technical assessment and preparation of Engineering Orders.
• Review and recommend incorporation of Service Bulletins to enhance safety, operational performance and reliability in order to gain lower cost during operation.
• Support the 145 maintenance organizations, logistics and planning sections.
• Ensure the achievement of technical reliability targets.
• Carry out occurrence/Incident investigations
• Control the configuration status for the aircraft/components
• Define and ensures the implementation of actions resulting from non-conformance findings as part of Quality Audits, Quality Inspections or Airworthiness Review
• Participate in projects which could be commercial or flight operation oriented, when deemed appropriate
• Interface with OEMs and TC holders
Formal and Personal Requirements
• University degree or equivalent in Aeronautical Engineering.
• Minimum 3 years of demonstrative working experience with aircraft systems, or equivalent
• Previous knowledge of EASA Part M & Part 145 regulations.
• B737NG or Airbus 320/330/340/350 experience is an advantage
• Fluent in English
• Experience with LEAN is advantageous