18 hours to Apply
Passenger Service supervisor
Airport Terminal Services
SUMMARY: Support airlines by overseeing passenger services station operations including but not limited to the ticket counter and gate, lounge, primary customer service and liaison, and identification of new business opportunities.ATS is an aviation services company operating in more than 50 cities across North America. We employ over 3,000 people servicing nearly 200 airline customers every day! Our aviation roots span 45 years and our strong reputation in ground services and hospitality are the foundation of our success. We are committed to providing the highest level of quality service and continuing our track record of outstanding safety. As we continue to grow, we are looking for only the best in the industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following:
- Understand contract requirements and customer expectations.
- Thorough knowledge base of budgetary responsibilities and financial responsibilities.
- Provide reports on the budget and sales activities.
- Serve as a point of escalation for issues or activities that the customer encounters and expedites resolutions.
- Determine and maintain the necessary and appropriate amount of personnel and equipment necessary to fulfill these requirements.
- While understanding the work requirements, plan and organize the most efficient use of resources to meet these requirements through development and analysis of employee and equipment work schedules.
- Direct and manage employees and equipment to efficiently complete the tasks within established company standards. This is achieved through disciplined following of work schedules in line with established company standards.
- Know company policies and interpret manuals in order to relate the interpretations to subordinates.
- Monitor and/or conduct required training of personnel.
- Conduct employee performance evaluations.
- Provide employee counseling and discipline as needed.
- Be responsible for the security of company funds, supplies, and equipment.
- Be responsible for ensuring compliance with established company safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain a working relationship with customers and provide prompt responses to service requests.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess at least a High School Diploma / GED equivalent.
- Must be able to pass a drug test/ background check and be able to obtain airport security clearance.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and provide a Motor Vehicle Record/ MVR. (Varies by Airport.)
- If you are applying at the following locations: San Francisco (SFO), proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine recognized by the CDC is required for employment.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for an extended time.
- Must be willing to work in all types of elevated noise levels within the airport environment.
- Three years of progressive management experience including customer service.
- Knowledge of applicable FAA regulations, including standard security program and OSHA regulations or Bachelor's Degree in business.
- Must be flexible to work various shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts.
- Excellent computer skills.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
- Specific shifts to be determined
- Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations
- Some travel required
ATS employees should apply through Workday/ Internal employees must apply through Workday
M/F Disabled and Vet Equal Opportunity Employer
Alliance Ground International is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.