3 months ago
Passenger Service Assistants Brussels, 4h/day (temporary contract of 6 months)
Several Passenger Service Assistants Brussels
We are looking for people who are able and happy to work part time 5 days/week, 4h/day.
We offer a temporary contract from April 30th, 2018 until October 31st, 2018.
You welcome our guests at Brussels Airport with respect, courtesy and integrity and direct them to the check-in counters. You ensure a smooth queuing at the check-in area during peak hours. You assist our guests at the automated bag drop-off counters. You make sure that passengers receive an efficient and friendly service during the boarding process (where you work as co-owner at the gate under the supervision of a Passenger Service Agent or Officer) and, whilst remaining passionate about on-time-departure, you ensure that the required quality and safety standards are maintained at all times.
* Welcome desk
* Assistance at the self check-in kiosks and automated self-service bag drop machines
* Queue combing
* Boarding assistance
* You are customer minded and motivated
* You speak fluently English, Dutch and French (mandatory). Any other European language or language of the Indian subcontinent would be an asset.
* You are flexible with the working hours
* We are also happy to welcome young graduates.
If you meet our criteria, you will be invited for a recruitment session.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Please attach your motivation letter and CV and make sure your CVWarehouse profile is up to date.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.