5 months ago
Passenger Service Agents Brussels, 4h/day
Several Passenger Service Agents Brussels
We are looking for people who are able and happy to work part time 5 days/week, 4h/day.
You welcome and check-in passengers at Brussels Airport with respect, courtesy and integrity and ensure that passengers receive an efficient and friendly service during the boarding process (as co-owner at the gate under the supervision of a Passenger Service Officer), whilst remaining passionate about on-time-departure to ensure that the required quality and safety standards are maintained at all times.
* Find solutions to standard customer issues, answer inquiries professionally and with BRUSSELS AIRLINES flair and report unusual circumstances to the Supervisor on duty to ensure both a smooth and timely check-in and boarding of passengers.
* Ensure compliance with ground product, safety, security and work environment regulations to maintain the required quality and safety standards at all times.
* Communicate clearly and politely with passengers in order to maintain clear communication with all parties concerned in the process.
* Are you customer minded and motivated?
* Do you speak fluently English, Dutch and French ? (mandatory). Any other European language would be an asset.
* Are you flexible with the working hours? (Shift can start between 0600 and 1730. Possible shifthours: 0600-1000, 0700-1100, 0730-1130, 1600-2000 en 17u30-2130)
* We are also happy to welcome young graduates.
If you meet our criteria, you will be invited for a full recruitment day. During the morning you will take part in a series of exercises. In the afternoon you’ll be invited to an individual interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Please attach your motivation letter and CV and make sure your CVWarehouse profile is up to date.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.