Royal Aero GmbH is one of the largest independent European based suppliers of surplus commercial engine parts and technical consultancy services to the aviation industry. We are specialized in trading with high quality aircraft engines parts and in engine leasing and trading. Our customers include airlines, lessors, MRO’s, asset owner and fleet managers.
We are looking for a
Parts Trader – Engine Material (m/f)
Preferably located in Miesbach Germany, although we would consider locating the right candidate in our UK office.
· Trade the company’s inventory, Purchase parts for customer requirements and for stock.
· Establish long-term relationships and seek out trading opportunities on a daily basis
· Maximize revenue/profit and minimize cost
· Manage customer accounts and further develop existing business relations and new customers in order to maximize trading opportunities
· Market analysis and identification of customer’s requirements to ensure on time delivery and a high service level
· Travel to customers and conferences from time-to-time
· Preferred background in aviation
· Sales and Customer support experience with the ability to deliver high level of customer service
· Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
· Team Player with good negotiation, organizational and time management skills
· Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with some experience of Quantum or an Inventory Management system, and web based parts databases
You are reliable, self-dependent, self-starting and precise and are able to familiarize yourself with complex subjects? You are interested in this responsible position and like to work in a modern environment? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application.