Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Parts Sales Coordinator on behalf of our reputable leading Aerospace client based in Bournemouth.
This is a permanent position with a competitive salary.
Working closely to support the Supply Chain and Logistics Manager, the Part Sales Coordinator will be fully responsible for pushing part sales from all EU Ground stock holding and its dealership accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing, advertising of all parts for sale from across the Group sites.
• Effectively pushing part sales, ensuring we remain effective and coast effective.
• Responsible for arranging and completing all associated paperwork and declarations.
• Ensuring part sales are completed efficiently and effectively.
• Ensuring all part sales meet any mandatory regulations and exporting laws.
• Chasing of payments and liaising with Commercial & Finance as required.
• Establishing effective relationships with prospective buyers and dealerships.
• Procurement of aircraft spares to meet the needs of the customer and potential clients.
• Chasing of core returns from part sales.
• Conducting checks and reporting as requested / required.
• Aiding the Supply Chain department where it is most needed
Skills and Experience:
• Aviation part sales experience is preferable.
• Knowledgeable in customs trading procedures, export licenses and the UK Tariff.
• Computer literate in excel.
• Have the ability to grasp new process and procedures.
• Ability to follow instructions efficiently and accurately.
• Flexibility in supporting the business.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Smith in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.