Working for Aviator you will be the ambassador and key contact at Manchester Airport for Thomas Cook Airlines. You will be fully knowledgeable of the Thomas Cook product and strive for exceptional performance in all aspects of the operation.
Key Accountability and Decision Ownership:
· Establish, maintain and develop effective working relationships with other partners & service providers at the airport (Airport Authority, fuellers, caterers, de-icing, engineering) to resolve obstacles and ensure optimum working relationships for a smooth operation.
· The PM will play an active role during TCX check-ins to ensure that the correct number of check-in desks are utilised, paying close attention to queue management and being available to answer any queries or concerns raised by customers or staff dealing with customers.
· The PM will ensure that maximum revenue is generated at check-in by actively coaching staff and promoting the benefits of the various ancillaries available to customers during the check-in process.
· Ensure all findings relating to external & internal audits, safety accidents and incidents, including MOR’s, ASR’s & GSR’s are raised. They must be fully investigated, documented, corrective actions implemented and communicated throughout the operation in a timely manner.
· In the event of significant disruption, the PM will be present and visible to TCX customers for queries and concerns that may arise. This may also include meeting inbound flights which have been subject to significant delay and be visible as an appointed representative on behalf of TCX.
· Conduct regular audits of all departments, using approved audit tools. Ensure trends are identified, communicated and corrective actions are implemented. Conduct, weekly flight file checks, including management and supervision. Ensure all personnel engaged in the operation have been given comprehensive training in their duties with up to date training records.
· Any other reasonable duties as requested.
Skills and Experience:
· Have excellent planning and analytical skills
· Strong leader and motivator
· Have strong communication skills, both written and spoken and be able to communicate at a senior level
· I.T skills including spreadsheet creation and management
· Excellent understanding of airline ground operations
· Ability to understand and explain complex issues
· Ability to prioritise own workload
Technical / Professional Qualifications:
· Knowledge of Q Pulse (advantage)
· Triple A
· Disability Awareness
· Good knowledge of Excel and Word