VHR has a fantastic permanent opportunity working with one of our aerospace clients based in Bournemouth, Dorset.
Reporting to the Supply Chain and Logistics manager, the Part Sales Coordinator will be fully responsible for pushing part sales from all EU Ground stock holding and its dealership accounts.
The role requires an excellent team player with a hand's on yet professional approach to part sales, the ability to respond efficiently to the business needs, whilst also undertaking some general stores work to ensure parts are "readily available" for sale. Some purchasing maybe required to enable stocks are available as required. And accurate reporting of sales figures.
The successful candidate will be proactive, with a down to earth, flexible and hands on approach, bringing experience to the Company in part sales, procurement and some general Warehousing Process.
Main Responsibilities include:
* Responsible for managing, advertising of all parts for sale from across the Group sites.
* Effectively pushing part sales, ensuring we remain effective and cost effective.
* Responsible for arranging and completing all associated paperwork and declarations.
* Ensuring part sales are completed efficiently and effectively.
* Ensuring all part sales meet any mandatory regulations and exporting laws.
* Chasing of payments and liaising with Commercial & Finance as required.
* Establishing effective relationships with prospective buyers and dealerships.
* Procurement of aircraft spares to meet the needs of the customer and potential clients.
* Chasing of core returns from part sales.
* Conducting checks and reporting as requested / required.
* Aiding the Supply Chain department where it is most needed
Skills and Experience:
* Aviation part sales experience is preferable.
* Knowledgeable in customs trading procedures, export licenses and the UK Tariff.
* Computer literate in excel.
* Have the ability to grasp new process and procedures.
* Ability to follow instructions efficiently and accurately.
* Flexibility in supporting the business.
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17.00
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
For further information please contact Sarah in the London office
We look forward to hearing from you.
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.
By applying to this advert, you give consent to VHR holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work finding services.