Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Role:
Part Sales Coordinator Pay
: Dependent on experience Contract:
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00 Location:
I am working for a global company and I am looking for a Part Sales Coordinator joint them, the role requires someone to be an excellent team player, ability to respond to business needs whilst undertaking some general stores work to ensure parts are “readily for sale”.
If you are proactive, flexible with has a hands-on approach then this could be the role for you. Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Responsible for managing, advertising of all parts for sale from across the Group sites.
- Effectively pushing part sales, ensuring we remain effective and coast effective.
- Responsible for arranging and completing all associated paperwork and declarations.
- Ensuring part sales are completed efficiently and effectively.
- Ensuring all part sales meet any mandatory regulations and exporting laws.
- Chasing of payments and liaising with Commercial & Finance as required.
- Establishing effective relationships with prospective buyers and dealerships.
- Procurement of aircraft spares to meet the needs of the customer and potential clients.
- Chasing of core returns from part sales.
- Conducting checks and reporting as requested / required.
- Aiding the Supply Chain department where it is most needed
- Aviation part sales experience is preferable.
- Knowledgeable in customs trading procedures, export licenses and the UK Tariff.
- Computer literate in excel.
- Have the ability to grasp new process and procedures.
- Ability to follow instructions efficiently and accurately.
- Flexibility in supporting the business.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”