Position Type: Part M Quality Engineer/ARC Signatory
Department: Part M
Responsible to: Head of Risk, Safety and Compliance
Support the Head of Risk, Safety and Compliance with the Part 145 audit and inspection program and assist with Airworthiness Reviews.
Key functions within the role are Safety, Quality and Compliance with auditing as a core competency in respect of our Part M Approval and oversight for a number contracted maintenance providers.
· Conduct audit and inspections of contracted maintenance organisations.
· Conduct audit and inspections of contracted supplier organisations.
· Conduct internal audits and inspections of the Part M approved activities.
· Assist with airworthiness reviews including physical aircraft surveys.
· Following a suitable period of training qualify as an ARC Signatory
· Investigate and report on maintenance related safety and compliance reports.
· Monitor activities between Part M, Line Maintenance Control and contracted Part 145 organisations to proactively identify non-conformities and opportunities for improvement.
· Assist with the implementation of Safety Action Groups
· Provide metrics / analysis for review at various Safety & Quality Meetings
· Facilitate Internal / Customer and Supplier Safety & Quality Meetings
· Continue to develop metrics / trend analysis of audit findings for review
· Ensure adequate corrective and/or preventative action plans are implemented, or accomplished for all audit findings within the timescales specified
· Support the Head of Risk, Safety and Compliance with the general functioning of the department.
· Support the Continuing Airworthiness Manager with the general functioning of the department.
• B1 or B2 Part 66 engineer or 5 years Part M experience or Aeronautical/Engineering degree.
• Ideally have knowledge of EASA Regulations (Part 145, Part M, Part 66).
• Preferred experience within a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation or Part 145.
• Preferred auditor experience in an aviation environment.
• IT skilled on Microsoft products.
£40,000 - £45,000 Per annum