about 1 year ago
Role & Responsibilities:
* To conduct pre-flight and post flight medical checks and maintain all its documentation and records as per prevailing DGCA and company rules.
* To maintain the upkeep of the Medical center and address all discrepancies.
* Assist in replenishing and certifying the contents of the First Aid Kit, Medical Kit and Universal Precaution Kit.
* Treat the employees and attend to the emergencies in the capacity as a paramedic.
* Assist in dealing with the casualties of the accidents/medical incidents in the Airport areas for employees of TATA SIA, if needed as a paramedic and administer first aid.
* Conducting First-aid training for cabin crew and pilots like induction/ab-initio, recurrent/refresher, conversion, corrective training etc.
* Complete and maintain all documentation regarding first aid trainings of cabin crew and pilots.
* Assist with first aid training of cabin crew/pilots as per operational requirement.
* Coordinate with emergency services if necessary.
* Assist and submit themselves to DGCA/internal audits and investigations, if required.
* Respond to calls and airport accident drills conducted by Airport Operator or any other suitable authority.
* Work in shifts as per company requirement for airport duties and for FA trainings.
* Willingness to travel outside Delhi for audits/checks and other temporary functions, FA training if required.
* Maintaining administrative requirements of medical room like monthly stock taking for PFMC related stationery/eqpt, Medicine stock, stationery requirements and initiate process for purchase as and when necessary etc.
* Assist medical officers in functioning/tasks of medical section.
* Maintain medical room as per DGCA requirements at all times.
* Minimum nursing graduate degree
* Registration with any of the sate nursing council
* Good IT skills
* Good planning skills
* Report writing
* Knowledgeable in administrative requirements
You may send your applications to us on the following