4 months ago
Paint Operator Level 1: Working under minimal supervision, perform plugging, masking, and ID painting operations. They will be expected to mix Teflon, operate oven, and complete all required documentation including log maintenance and production logs. They will demonstrate the ability to read work orders and basic prints, perform basic visual inspection, and perform basic setups. They will also be expected to perform various PM operations including cleaning of guns, cleaning of booth, and changing of filters. Typically 2-3 years of experience.
• Safely and efficiently setup and operate paint booth.
• Complete all necessary documentation.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to perform basic visual inspection and perform basic setups
• Ability to read work orders and basic prints.
• Intermediate knowledge of inspection tools & applications
• 2-3 years of experience
Level of Education:
• GED or High School diploma preferred but not required