Oaklands Global are currently seeking an Operations Officer for one of their Global leading aviation clients.
Based in Farnborough
Responsibilities will involve:
· Manage the flight schedule to achieve a safe and efficient flying programme.
· Produce customer flight brief in conjunction with Charter Sales Manager.
· Carry out Flight Watch and provide regular updates to internal departments and customers.
· Secure optimum air traffic slots.
· Plan and co-ordinate required changes to the flight schedule and liaise with relevant departments.
· Produce and file all company flight and trip plans and associated material as required.
· Manage all crew accommodation and transportation as required and liaise with crew.
· Responsible for coordinating and planning all daily operational activities essential to ensure all flights are operated safely, in accordance with company requirements, and on time.
· Carry out all administrative tasks to ensure full compliance.
Skills and Experience:
· Sound understanding of flight planning, ETOPS, FTLs, Weather reports & NOTAM’s
· Minimum 2 years recent Aviation Operations experience, preferably in an airlines operational control environment
· Use of aviation specific computer software including flight planning and ops control
· Effective interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
· Proven problem solving, planning skills and proven ability to work under pressure
· Educated to ‘A’ level or equivalent
· Possess professional, friendly and customer-focused personality
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.