Peak Performance Recruitment is currently assisting a key client with the recruitment of an Operations (OCC) Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a well established and growing organisation with a global presence.
Job Title: OCC Analyst
Reporting To: Operations Manager
· Assist with maintaining the daily flying programme in Company Ops system
· Update of flight data in Ops System as necessary
· Liaise with commercial department and third parties to confirm long term / seasonal flying programme
· Co-ordinate long term / seasonal programme for OCC purposes for slots/permits etc
· Co-ordinate charter flight enquiries with all areas of OCC and other departments
· Analysis of Ops System crew and aircraft data and production of reports for Senior Management for KPI / payroll purposes
· Working with Head of OCC head to verify departmental spend for accounting purposes
· Tracking of OCC expenditure against budget and reporting to Senior Management as required.
· Oversight of monthly / periodical statistical reporting to worldwide Government Agencies
· Supporting OCC managers to review systems/procedures and to provide assistance where necessary.
· Assist with producing monthly block hour reports
· Assist with the implementation and be administrator / super-user of new Company Ops System
· IT, MS Office
· Proven ability to work in a busy environment
· Proven knowledge and experience working with operations systems
· Full understanding of crew FTL requirements
· Ability to produce clear and accurate reports
· Experience with data analysis