Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
TARCG are proud to feature a new opening for a well-known regional airline based in Luton Airport. On behalf of our client we are sourcing a crew resource optimiser to join their team.
As crew resource optimiser you will be reporting to the crew resource manager. You will support the planning and delivery of the crew training plan, production of efficient, compliant and robust crew rosters and management of crew leave scheme.
Your Duties and responsibilities:
· Plot all initial and recurrent crew training requirements for instructors and training candidates.
· Deliver Optimised Crew Training plan that balances operational resiliency with timely delivery of qualified crew.
· Work closely with Crew Control and Pre-Ops teams to ensure any training disruption is recovered in a timely manner.
· Ensure that all classroom and simulator time is booked as required.
· Monitor training plan schedules against agreed timelines and KPIs. Regular and timely feedback to Crew Resource Optimisation Manager on issues/progress.
· Ensure that training records are updated and maintained within all relevant systems.
· Monitor SABRE system to ensure that all crew are operating with all necessary qualifications.
· Liaising with external training providers ensuring the companies training demands are met.
· To use the Sabre system rostering optimizers to build fair, efficient & safe rosters to industry leading standards.
· To ensure that rosters adhere to all regulations, crew agreements and FRMS policies.
· You will be expected to identify “choke points” in the roster period, and propose solutions to increase efficiencies.
· Ensuring sufficient standby coverage is planned for the company to be able to meet the operational demands.
· Continual analysis of the flying program for potential adjustments that could improve crew pairing efficiency. Provide regular feedback to the Crew Resource Optimisation Manager on any potential changes.
· Identify and contribute to process improvements to ensure the maximum benefits of all systems are realised.
· Production and review of data to support continuous improvement and development of the Crew training and scheduling plans
· Planning and delivery of all crew leave/vacation in line with current crew agreements.
The successful applicant will have the following:
· Operational Experience of working on crew training requirements
· Proficient in Microsoft Office/Excel
· Excellent people management skills
· Understanding of FTL and Training Requirements
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good working knowledge of aviation computer applications.
· Excellent organisational skills
· High degree of flexibility.
Our client believes employees should feel rewarded, valued and engaged so in addition to a competitive salary we offer
· Competitive salary depending on experience
· Location: Luton, London
· Travel provided
· Annual leave package
· Pension package
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organizations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.