Gatwick Airport based:
Part time operational staff: 32 hours per week
Experience in airport traffic related work - excellent customer service skill - handling of arrivals and departures. Energetic, and
can work under pressure, preferably with airline ticketing/reservations knowledge. Understanding scheduling and airport work
functions with the ability to prepare reports - statistics and basic accounting are essential. English and Mandarin proficiency
are also required.
Working in airport, to follow Aviation Security requirements, you will be required to hold a Full Airside Security Pass. To
obtain this, we will need 5 years full referencing history with Criminal Record Check.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Handling of arrivals and departures.
• Pre-Flight Editing
• Post-Flight Handling
• Ensure the smooth running of the gate and make sure every departure is consistent and on time.
• Liaising with Flight Crew, Cabin Crew, Internal Departments, Customer Sales and Customer Relations where
• Oversee GHA at Check In and assist with passenger queries
• Check Telexes, ensure all seat requests are actioned.
Qualifications and Skills
• Previous airline background experience preferred
• Mandarin speaking, reading, & writing.
• Basic knowledge of ticketing and reservation preferred
• Experience of dealing with work of a confidential and sensitive nature.
• Excellent telephone manner.
We offer a contribution pension scheme and usual Airline Benefits.
Only applicants with full working right in the UK will be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.