THE GREAT BRITISH CARGO AIRLINE
CargoLogicAir is a new British cargo airline offering customers the highest levels of service, safety and security, and all delivered by our highly knowledgeable and experienced team of air cargo professionals.
From our headquarters at Heathrow Airport, we operate scheduled Boeing 747 Freighter services as well as global air cargo charter flights for customers around the world.
With our lean business model, the development of CargoLogicAir’s services and network will ensure our customers enjoy a consistently high quality of service, and this will be further enhanced as we explore new market opportunities.
To play a key role in the support and development of a new standardized platform that enables CLM and Group Airlines to interrogate a variety of operational, commercial and financial data sets in a centralized and consistent way.
Due to the opening & continued expansion of CargoLogicAir we are looking to recruit an experienced Operations Administrator to be based at London Heathrow Airport. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional to join an Aviation company. This role is for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support change.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- A polite and friendly manner
- Strong efficiency and punctuality
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
The Operations Administrator is responsible to the Crewing Manager for:
- Invoice checking for training duties on crew roster
- Invoice checking/reconciliation for all crew flight and hotel bookings
- Invoice checking/reconciliation for ground staff shift worker hotel bookings
- Publish monthly crew lists
- Research/monitor/document cost analysis for roster related activities for accounting purposes
- Manage EAPIS passport visa system
- Manage crew travel system
- Notify and enlist post holders ground staff for relevant upcoming initial and recurrent training courses.
- Provide admin support and any necessary reporting/duties as required by the Crewing Manager
- Deputise for Ops Admin Controller in their absence
- Checking crew expenses
- Updating training records for OCC staff in Centrik
- Able to use Excel, Word, Microsoft
- Ordering and arranging pilot uniform
- Recording and calculating pilot overtime
- Recording and checking crew allowances