On Job Training Coordinator shall establish (plan, enforce, analyse and develop) effective on the job training system in compliance with the approved procedures in MOE; training policy of the Company, the current aviation regulations (EASA Part 66, Part 147, Part 145) and the Company needs and act as Part 145 On Job Training Supervisor/Assessor.
- Filling supervisor and assessor role under Magnetic MRO EASA Part-145 organization for providing Structured On the Job Training.
- Develop new and current OJT procedures, logbooks and other related information according to EASA regulation.
- Applying for OJT approvals for foreign CAAs in order to support the growing function of Magnetic MRO OJT service.
- Organize, administer trainees schedules (via manpower planning) and being the sole point of connection of OJT to the trainees and colleagues helping with organizing (for external students only), resolving their problems and questions during the program.
- Organize OJT students airport permit application process.
- Instructing practical training during the time not scheduled to fill the duties of OJT according to Magnetic MRO MTOE.
- Providing training consultancy services to customers (such as for OJT development in the company).
- Mentoring and developing new coordinators to bring them up to standard in an effective manner.
- Give insights and help to develop training service which meets and exceeds customer expectations.
- Deliver EWIS, FTS, HF training.
- Participate the personnel development and assessment projects, if needed.
Requirements to the Position
- Have education in aviation field acceptable to the Company that contributes to the achievement of professional goals.
- Have a valid EASA Part 66 license on relevant aircraft types.
- Have a good knowledge of Part 66 and Part 147 requirements and related training organization procedures.
- Have Human Factors knowledge at least equivalent to the EASA Part 145 Maintenance Human Factors Initial training syllabus defined in GM 1 145.A.30(e).
- Willingness to learn constantly and be informed about new knowledge in his professional field.
- Able to conduct the trainings.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Learning and Examination Management System in use.
- Must have understanding of ICAO, EASA regulations.
- Readiness to work independently and within the groups.
- Be a strategic thinker with strong interpersonal and communication skill.
- Be solution focused and results-oriented.
- Able to priorities key issues and set plans to reach the agreed goals and objectives of the Company.