3 months ago
Whiteley - Hampshire
Specific Job Description
This position reports to and operates under the direction of the EBS Facilities Manager. The position is full time, based in Whiteley and the working hours are 8.30am-4.30pm, 5 days per week.
Job Reference Number
Hours Per Week
United Kingdom (UK)
Enterprise Business Services (EBS) consists of LMUK IT Services, Payroll, ESH, HR and Finance functions. With employees located throughout the UK, EBS provides UK wide support to the LMUK business areas.
Clearance Required for Role
Graduate, Intern or Apprentice Vacancy?
Required skills, qualifications and experience
General Office Duties & Facilities
* New starters Induction
* Management of all conference room bookings and admin account
* Ensuring conference rooms are set up for meetings
* Stationery orders & kitchen supplies
* Handling of Post in & Post Out
* Maintaining general records (parking list/phone lists etc)
* Escorting engineers
* Tea, Coffee & lunches for visitors
* Kitchen Duties
* Honesty/Tuck Shop Duties
* Hospitality claims for on-site lunches
* Take photos of new starters for badges
* Custodian of site passes (e.g. visitors)
* On site Security PoC for incident management
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
Typical Minimum Education & Experience:
Candidates would typically demonstrate the following:
* Strong inter-personal skills indicating an aptitude for independence combined with ability for working in a team environment.
* Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
* Self-motivated, with the ability to quickly learn new skills & processes
* Highly organised - able to multi task, plan and prioritise appropriately.
* Committed to personal excellence, ethical behaviour, and integrity
* A high level of energy, concentration, and commitment
* Analytical problem solving ability
* Previous receptionist experience is desirable
* A-Levels or GCSEs would be an advantage
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Discrimination on any of these grounds is expressly forbidden. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.