Exciting new permanent opportunity for an OCC Analyst based at London Heathrow Airport.
Due to the continued expansion of our client, a new Cargo Carrier, we are looking for an Operations Control Centre (OCC) Analyst based at London Heathrow Airport.
* Assist with maintaining the daily flying programme in Company Ops system
* Update of flight data in Ops System as necessary
* Liaise with commercial department and third parties to confirm long term / seasonal flying programme
* Co-ordinate long term / seasonal programme for OCC purposes for slots/permits etc
* Co-ordinate charter flight enquiries with all areas of OCC and other departments
* Analysis of Ops System crew and aircraft data and production of reports for Senior Management for KPI / payroll purposes
* Working with Head of OCC head to verify departmental spend for accounting purposes
* Tracking of OCC expenditure against budget and reporting to Senior Management as required
* Oversight of monthly / periodical statistical reporting to worldwide Government Agencies
* Supporting OCC managers to review systems/procedures and to provide assistance where necessary
* Assist with producing monthly block hour reports
* Assist with the implementation and be administrator / super-user of new Company Ops System
* IT, MS Office
* Proven ability to work in a busy environment
* Proven knowledge and experience working with operations systems
* Full understanding of crew FTL requirements
* Ability to produce clear and accurate reports
* Experience with data analysis
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.