THIS IS WHERE INCREDIBLE GROWTH BEGINS
TECHNOLOGY & INFRASTRUCTURE
Operations & Maintenance Engineer – Airfield Lighting
The team is doubling the size of our business. At the same time, they’re keeping maintenance costs down and driving asset capability up. With full responsibility for assets from creation to disposal, their watchword is reliability. Better still, they make sure we don’t just do what we legally need to do, but go further. So, we’ll embrace your fresh ideas to improve our use of energy and environmental resources. It’s all about meaningful change.
What you’ll deliver
• The purpose of the role is to Support the Section Manager to ensure the reliable operation of the systems, equipment and facilities of the Aerodrome Visual Navigational Systems and ASMGCS (Advanced Surface Movement and Guidance Control System).
• Ensure maintenance in line with requirements and with minimal disruption to airport operations, system administration, and configuration management support for the Visual Navigational Systems hardware and software applications.
• Provide advanced technical/engineering expertise, and resolve the system related problems and follow up on the day-today tasks, to ensure smooth, safe and reliable operation and constant delivery of agreed key performance indicators.
• Monitor equipment and facilities to ensure they are maintained to a high standard in line with the standard practices of the engineering services unit.
What you bring
• You should possess minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Electronics and Communications or Computer Science Engineering. With additional Certification or training in Expert Control System Application/Networking is an advantage.
• You should have at least a minimum 6 - 8 years of experience in a modern SCADA system or computer based control systems used at airports, oil field or process industry of which at least 4 years should be with modern airfield lighting control systems.
• You should also be experienced in expert control system environments, comprising of multiple systems
• delivering mission-critical applications, have hands on experience of troubleshooting and the administration of Expert Control System Application, Database system and Data Communication system.
• You should also be experienced in Management, Leadership and Administrative acumen to execute multinational and multicultural resources.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
Primary Location: Dubai International (DXB)
Job Type: Full-time
Unposting Date: 13/05/2019, 8:59:00 PM