Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
My client is a long-running regional airline looking for Captains to operate their fleet of ERJ135/45 aircraft. Ideal candidates possess an ERJ135/45 Typerating, but the client is willing to consider and bond Non-Typerated Captains with relevant multicrew command experience in a Turbine environment.
- Be in possession of an EASA ATPL
- Possess Level 6 English Language proficiency endorsement on license
- Have 3500 hour TT of flight experience
- 500 hours PIC in jet aircrafts, or 1000 hours PIC in turboprops
- Reside in, or be prepared to relocate to within 1 hour’s travelling distance to Munich Airport
- Candidates who possess an EASA ERJ135/45 Typerating will be strongly preferred, but this is not a requirement
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- 38 days holiday leave
- Staff travel
- Basic salary with hourly duty pay
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency