NH90 Helicopter Mechanics/Fitters and Electricians
I am currently looking for a number of Helicopter NH90 Fitters and Electricians to join a prestigious helicopter company based in Germany.
This will be a contract starting ASAP for a long-term contract.
Job Role Mechanics/Fitters
- Inputs: components or subassemblies including the production process
- Task: Assembly of components or sub-assemblies (metal, composite, electrical components ...) for mounting testable devices or main assemblies. Ensuring the conformity of operations
- Outputs: Testable devices or main assemblies together with the corresponding product documentation
- Integrate components or subassemblies for mounting devices or main assemblies
- Carry out self-tests
- Use of manual tools or machines for assembly of components
- Assembly / disassembly of equipment
Job Role Electricians
- Inputs: devices or bundles of cables including the integration process
- Task: Integrate electrical equipment and cables to assemble a testable end product
- Outputs: Testable end product together with the corresponding documentation
- Integrate cable bundles and equipment for mounting the aircraft
- Carry out self-tests
- Use manual tools or machines or test tools to assemble components
- Final production of the cable bundles
- cable laying
Hours: 152 hrs/month standard + opportunity for overtime
Ideal candidates will have experience of the following:
- Must have worked as a Helicopter Fitter/Mechanic or Electrician for over 3 years
- Must have experience working on NH90 directly
- Experience within a production environment or electrical environment
- Must have the right to work in the European Union and speak English and/or German
If you are interested in applying or would like some more details then please send your CV to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW!
Due to a high volume of applications, VHR regrets that we cannot respond to all individual job applicants. We will contact all successful candidates within 1 week. If you are unsuccessful this time, please do continue to apply for other jobs that match your skill set and experience.
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.