7 months ago
We are now seeking Expressions of Interest for future direct entry First Officer positions in the Jetstar Group of Airlines. This is an exciting time if you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career working for one of the fastest growing airlines in the Asia Pacific region, operating our modern A320 fleet.
Our ongoing Pilot Training Program is of the highest standard and is very well regarded throughout the aviation industry. It is designed to ensure that our impeccable safety record is maintained whilst developing our pilots to their full potential. Opportunities to expand our pilots' skills and experience are always encouraged so in exchange for hard work and commitment, we provide them with both personal and career development.
To be considered for a role in the New Zealand operations, you will hold:
• Australian Air Transport Pilot Licence (Part 61) or a CPL with passes in all Australian ATPL subjects
• Australian Multi-Engine Aeroplane Instrument Rating with 2D and 3D endorsements
• Current Class 1 medical certificate issued by CASA
• ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 6
• Unrestricted work rights in Australia and New Zealand
• Experience in a multi-crew operation or successful completion of a multi-crew cooperation course
• The ability to hold an Aviation Security card, ASIC and/or AVSEC
• Willingness, and ability, to pass a Drug and Alcohol Test
You will also meet our minimum experience criteria of:
• 1500 hours total aeronautical experience
• 500 hours PIC or FO on multi-engine aircraft
• 250 hours PIC time of which 150 hours may be PICUS
• Glass cockpit and multi-crew experience preferred
If you are interested in being considered for upcoming opportunities in Jetstar Pacific, Jetstar Asia or Jetstar Japan, we will refer your application to the relevant recruitment team for consideration. If you are ready for the challenge of progressing your career as part of the Jetstar Pilot team, apply now!
Jetstar is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we invite you to be part of an organisation that fosters a diverse workplace, supports many charities and environmental initiatives.
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 250 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 5000 flights a week to more than 85 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 130 aircraft.
Jetstar is alive with a sense of adventure. Day in and day out, our teams search for new places to fly, new ways to add value and new ideas to improve performance. If you love the road less travelled, you’ll love working here because ours is a team who innovate every day, thrive on delivery, support each other and celebrate our successes. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while you work will connect people and enrich lives. We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled.
Team members have access to heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world – not only for team members, but for their favourite travel companions too. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines.