about 1 year ago
Job Code :
Tampa FL US 33626
Job Type :
Career Level :
Job Description :
HEICO Aerospace – Seal Dynamics LLC, Tampa, Florida
New Product Development Analyst I
For more than 50 years, HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by serving niche segments of the aviation, defense, space and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO’s high-energy culture focuses our Team Members’ on providing high quality products and services to our customer base, which is made up of most of the world’s airlines and the defense industry. Our leadership approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our Team Members to perform their best. Forbes Magazine recently ranked HEICO as one of the 200 “Best Small Companies” and 200 “Hot Shot Stocks” and the World’s Most Innovative Growth Companies.
HEICO is currently recruiting a New Product Development Analyst I, an entry level non-management position, for its Seal Dynamics Business Unit, located in Tampa, FL.
This position will be part of a team of technical sales and supply chain/materials management professionals and will work within the New Product Development Organization focusing on research, marketing, procurement, and data management related to the development and manufacturing of both commercial and military aircraft parts, in support of the Director of New Programs and Sales.
* Interface with Director of New Programs, Sales Directors, Product Managers, and Strategic Partner contacts, to aid in identification and coordination of new product development programs.
* Prepare, manage and analyze large market data files in search of new product development opportunities.
* Assist in capturing and tracking key metrics related to new product induction performance.
* Research aircraft technical publications (IPC’s, AMM’s, CMM’s, etc.) for required documentation.
* Enter, maintain and manage technical and sales related data in company CRM systems.
* Assist in the procurement of sample parts – identification of sources, availability and pricing.
* Process in (photograph /catalog) OEM and customer provided sample parts.
* Review, track, and update requests related to customer commitments with sales team members.
* Prepare customer-part specific technical data submittal packages, with the preparation, tracking and following up required to ensure a timely approval at the customer.
Job Requirements :
* Well-developed communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to convey information and ideas clearly and concisely.
* Must have strong follow-up skills and the ability to develop productive business relationships via the phone (primary) and e-mail (secondary).
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (emphasis on MS Excel).
* Solid analytical skills and solution-driven thinking; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data. Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
* Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize, balance, and manage multiple items with effective results.
* Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and strict attention to detail.
* Learns quickly when facing new problems; open to change; strives for continuous improvement of self and processes.
* While limited, position may require some travel in the future.
* Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or Aviation related discipline.
* Aviation related experience / familiarity with aircraft technical documentation, a plus.
* This is an entry level position, open to recent graduates with minimal work experience, however, experience in account management, customer service, or sales is a plus
To succeed, the person will need to be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and a team player with the ability to effectively articulate findings, and have strong computer skills. This position is right for someone who wants a challenging job, a chance to learn an exciting business, and to grow in a successful company. A strong interest in working in a sales/marketing environment that supports a technical/engineering group would be of value. Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
No relocation will be provided.
HEICO Aerospace offers growth opportunity, competitive compensation, an excellent 401K plan, and medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.