Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce this NEW exciting opportunity for DHC6 Captains with floats experience. We are currently seeking type rated and non-type rated DHC 6 Captains for Maldives base, the exotic tropical paradise with sparkling white beaches, turquoise lagoons, clear warm waters and vibrant coral reefs.
An attractive package is on offer which includes:
- 56 days on followed by 14 days off
- Travel benefits
- Local transport
- 60 days annual leave per year
- Basic salary plus daily rate
- Valid ATPL (ICAO, EASA, FAA)
- Valid Class 1 medical
- ELP Level 4 minimum
- Minimum total flying experience:
- 3000 hrs, including at least 500 hrs on DHC 6;
- 4000 hrs, with no DHC 6 experience
- Minimum total floats experience:
- 750 hrs, including at least 500 hours on DHC 6 floats;
- 1500 hrs, with no DHC 6 experience
- Minimum PIC experience of 500 hours on aeroplanes
• Single engine seaplanes are accepted however pilots must have 1500 hours of seaplane (single or multi engine if they do not have any twin otter float experience) - Also, the total hours are 4000hrs in this case.
If you wish to know more details about this opportunity please send you updated CV.