Network Services Engineer for survey, deployment, commissioning, maintenance, repair and support of RF coverage solutions on a global basis based Chesham, Buckinghamshire
You will have good problem solving and decision making skills with the ability to understand and analyse complex issues and be able to undertake regular global travel of up to 2 weeks at a time.
Network Services Engineer skills
· RF, Electronics and Wireless Technologies qualification essential
· RF technologies and Mobile Wireless Systems experience
· Hands on experience in: installation, configuration of RF equipment, troubleshooting & maintenance
· Solid understanding and hands-on experience with RF instrumentation and tools.
· Detail orientated, highly organized and able to handle a variety of tasks and
· Configuring software based Network Management systems
· Mobile Wireless Communications GSM-R/GSM/UMTS/Tetra
· Ability to deal effectively with customers
· Previous experience of working overseas independently
· Valid UK driving licence.
Network Services Engineer responsibilities
· Troubleshooting of HW and SW in RF Repeaters on site, including fibre optic installations.
· Support customers on telephone support desk (rota) and by email.
· Commissioning and optimisation of Repeater RF Coverage Solutions on a global basis
· Perform surveys and RF measurements on site
· Working on RF in Road and Rail Tunnel Environment
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Network Services Engineer based in Chesham with regular travel please apply now
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.