about 1 month ago
Network Engineer (Lead)
Fort Meade, MD US
CACI is looking for a highly motivated Network Engineer (Lead) in the MD area. Join the CACI to lead your team in protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Establish Network information requirements using analysis of the Network engineer(s) in the development of enterprise-wide or large-scale networking infrastructure (CAN, MAN, WAN).
* Design architecture to include the software, hardware and communications to support the total requirements as well as provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
* Ensure these Network systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures, the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) and International Standards Organization (ISO) reference models and profiles of standards - such as Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Open Systems Environment (OSE) reference model - as they apply to the implementation and specification of Information Management (IM) solution of the network layers, across the application program interface (API) and the external environment/software application.
More About the Role:
* Ensure that the network/transport layers of the common operating environment are compliant.
* Evaluate analytically and systematically problems of work flows and network usage, organization and planning and develops appropriate corrective action.
* Provide daily supervision and direction to staff.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Network Engineering, Math)
* Eight years direct experience in the last ten years, or twelve years of general experience of which ten years is directly related experience.
* ITIL Foundations certification required. must be current or able to be obtain within 90 days of start date.
* DoD Approved 8570 Baseline IAT Level I or Level II certification.
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.