2 months ago
.NET Software Developer
New Albany, IN US
CACI is seeking a .NET Software Developer to lead the planning and development of a new .NET based web application project for our Navy customer. In this role, you will get to utilize your skillset to develop an application with usability, scalability, and repeatable in mind. The development should result in well organized, structured, and commented deliverables aimed at being easy to understand by other development resources.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Work independently to solve problems through assessment, research and solution evaluation.
* Formulate formal unit tests for their assigned development tasks.
* Work collaboratively with other technical and functional resource to ensure understanding and success of individual and overall mission objectives.
* Work with the team to review requirements from a technical perspective.
* Work with system testers to address issue findings.
* Execute design, development and unit testing with little to no supervision.
* Maintain open and constant communication with Development Lead(s), Development Team Members and Management.
* Develop technical documentation regarding processes and design, as necessary
* Brief internal stakeholders on design and development approach, as necessary
* Act as mentor to junior resources, capable of answering technical questions and guiding design concepts and technical understanding
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Secret Security Clearance
* Minimum 6 years of relevant experience
* Bachelor’s Degree in CS, MIS or related field
* Minimum of 6 years demonstrated experience with Microsoft .NET programming
* Minimum of 4 years demonstrated experience and knowledge of Object Oriented programming concepts.
* Minimum of 4 years demonstrated experience in programming with C# and/or VB.NET
* Minimum of 4 years demonstrated experience with CSS and HTML
* Minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience with JSON and XML
* Minimum of 4 years demonstrated experience with programming in Transact-SQL or PL\SQL or relevant SQL platform
* Minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience with MVC.NET
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience working with .NET Web APIs
* Experience performing Software Development within the DoD
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.