5 months ago
.NET Software Developer
Req #: 218434
Location: Chesapeake, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
CACI is seeking a .NET developer to support Commander, Navy Reserve Forces Command in our Chesapeake, VA office. The developer will be responsible for design, development, coding, testing and debugging of new web applications or complex enhancements to existing web applications.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Responsible for .NET technical design, coding and documentation.
* Transform complex customer requirements into working, maintainable solutions.
* Ensures software standards are met.
* Provide recommendations for improvements to site architecture, design and functionality.
* Keep current on emerging technologies and tools for future client use.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines or 3-5 years of equivalent experience
* SECRET-level security clearance
* Current CompTIA Security+ certification (or equivalent)
* Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
* Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
* Good understanding of business requirements and IT strategies
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with bug tracking, version control and unit testing
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience developing iOS and Android mobile applications (Swift, XCode, Java, Kotlin, etc)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.