3 months ago
Are you someone who enjoys a challenge and thrives under pressure? Have you ever thought about a career in Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)?
Under the guidance of the company Level III, exercise the privileges of company certifications to prepare, process, and inspect parts in various stages of repair using nondestructive testing methods. Methods include fluorescent penetrant inspection (FPI) and fluorescent magnetic particle inspection (FMPI).
Working at CRT:
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay with $2-3 shift premiums
- FULLY PAID health Insurance
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- State-sponsored apprenticeship programs
The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
* Processing parts for the Level II NDT Technicians.
* Performing Quality Control checks at the beginning of each shift to ensure our processes adhere to required Standard Practices.
* Working closely with CRT’s NDT Level II’s, developing an understanding for the NDT field and learning about the requirements for inspections.
* Setting up, calibrating and utilizing nondestructive testing equipment within department(s).
Ideal candidates should posess:
* Ability to use basic measuring devices as required meeting blast department specifications.
* Knowledge and use of special tools/equipment required to perform assigned job related tasks.
* Must be able to meet physical requirements associated with and/or pass any medical examination requirements related to performing daily assigned tasks.
* Basic understanding of different materials and part conditions.
* High school graduate or equivalent, preferred.
NDT, NDI, Level I, MPI, MAG, MT, RT, X-Ray, RTI, FPI, PT, fluorescent penetrant, UT, ET, IRRSP Certification, Non-Destructive Examination (NDE), ASTM International, American Society for Testing and Materials, Non-Destructive Inspection, Ultrasonic Inspection, Magnetic Particle Inspection, Radiographic Inspection, Eddy Current Testing, Liquid Penetrant Inspection, Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection, Dye Penetrant Inspection, ECT, LPI, hardness testing, LT, leak testing, mass spectrometer, Industrial Radiography, Electromagnetic Testing, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Snecma, Safran Aircraft Engines, CFM International, GE Aviation, General Electric, International Aero Engines, IAE, Gen X, GE90, PW2000, PW4000, LM2500, V2500, CF6, CFM56, F117, 3rd Shift
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.
Follow the link below to get an inside look at CRT!
Apply for this job