Baseline on behalf of our client require a NDT Technician for an immediate start of a short-term contract.
Start date: Immediate
Position: NDT Technician's
Hours per week: 40 hours
Accommodation: Provided or allowance given
Local Transport: Allowance given
- Certification EN 4179 per organization and approved by NANDTB, in UT methods and ET methods level 2.
- Annual test valid for visual acuity taking in consideration EN 4179.
- Release authorization for Part 145 in NDT.
- Experience in aircraft maintenance.
- Continuous Training (human factors, aeronautical regulation Part 145, SFAR 88 (FTS/CDCCL)).
Interested candidates please apply via link below or contact our recruitment team for further details.