7 months ago
Org Marketing Statement
With annual sales of $12 billion in fiscal year 2017, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 61 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Department Marketing Statement
Parker Aerospace is a global leader in the research, design, integration, manufacture, certification, and lifetime service of flight control, hydraulic, fuel and inerting, fluid conveyance, thermal management, lubrication, and pneumatic systems and components for aerospace and other high-technology markets. The company supports the world’s aircraft manufacturers, providing a century of experience and innovation for commercial and military aircraft.
Will perform a variety of FPI and x-ray operations and inspections, read, interpret and understand appropriate drawings, procedures and instructions and operate all required radiography equipment. Will also perform routine maintenance on radiography and FPI equipment as needed. Will train level 1 technicians and work with the level 3 technicians to improve processes and reduce waste in the value stream.
• Assist in scheduling workload of X-ray and FPI operations.
• Perform cycle counts to improve efficiencies in the department.
• Work with floor supervisors to help establish production routines.
• Insure that travelers, routings and TMD's are being complied with throughout the department.
• Operate X-ray machines and FPI booths as required.
• Read and understand part drawings and specifications associated with NDT.
• Learn/perform basic computer operations.
• Work closely with the engineering group and weld and braze specialists.
• Develop and approve X-Ray techniques for various new weld and braze designs.
• Provide training to facility level I and II technicians.
• Open to 2nd Shift [3pm-1130pm].
• Perform other duties as requested.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work effectively as a participative team member.
• May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Utilize good verbal and written communication skills.
• Accurately perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Have at least 2 years’ experience as a Level II in Radiography and FPI.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)