NDT Engineer for the ET inspection of rotating engine hardware in automated environment for an Aviation company based in Poland.
You will have a work experience for within NDT ET in a Part 145 maintenance or equivalent and ET level 1/2 course with a recognised school and completed training logbook.
Responsibilities of an NDT Engineer:
· ET inspection of rotating engine hardware with full automated robot driven acquisition system
· Implement, teach and setup robot system with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) for Eddy Current inspections
· Inspection of piece parts and modules
· Prepare and carry out NDT inspections especially ET
· Adjustment of ET test equipment
· Maintenance and control of machinery and related tooling, adapters and measurement probes
· Fluent English required
Benefits of an NDT Engineer:
· Medical package
· Multisport card
· Life insurance package
· Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements
· Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
· High-tech work environment
If you would like an opportunity to work as an NDT Engineer and are willing to work shifts in a state of the art facility based in South West Poland with relocation packages please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.