5 months ago
NDE Engineer - 1074099
KBR COMPANY INFORMATION
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction, and services company, we support the hydrocarbon and government services markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business units, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our customers have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With operations in 40 countries, KBR has more than 34,000 people delivering services to customers in over 80 countries. Together they represent an unmatched reservoir of talent and experience in a wide range of markets.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
Position Title: NDE Engineer
Position Description/Job Responsibilities
Functional job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Review and acceptance of NDE (non Destructive Examination) procedures from suppliers.
* Develop NDE procedures for KBR construction to follow.
* Review test results to assure compliance of requirements
* Willing to travel to shops and sites.
* Basic Knowledge of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
* Basic knowledge of Piping Codes.
* Have achieved ASNT Level II certifications in multiple techniques
* Be willing to achieve ASNT Level III certifications
* Have a BS in Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.