5 months ago
MRO Vendor Executive
The MRO Vendor Executive (Level 2) is responsible for:
* Repair Order Processing and management of aircraft component parts.
* Working closely with approved Vendors in order to maximise the quality of repair and to reduce the cost of repair.
* Ensuring the timely delivery of components for customers and to ensure inventory levels are maintained.
* Expediting of business critical components
* Performing to KPIs set by the Company
* Performing to Objectives set by the Company
* The day to day communication with allocated Repair Vendors
* To maintain, update and manage all contacts efficiently through Contact Manager to include updating of Vendor Status reports
* Maximising stock optimisation through expediting
* Repair order progressing and Expediting in the form of conference calls & status reports with Vendors
* Zendesk ticket monitoring and processing
* AOG Expediting
* Back-to-back order progressing
* Negotiating reduction on Repair Shop quotations
* Approval of quotations up to $5,000 and reviewing quotations for approval $5k+
* Sourcing and supplying embodiment loans or donor units
* Performing to KPI’s & Customer Contract terms
* To carry out any miscellaneous job-related duties as deemed necessary by Team Leader, MRO Management or Chief Technical Officer.
* Developed communication skills with an ability to communicate at all levels
* Excellent data entry skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
* Developed IT skills (Outlook, Excel and Quantum)
* Developed negotiation skills
* Ability to work under pressure and cope with large volumes of work effectively
* Demonstrates initiative
* Self-motivated with an ability to work independently
* Demonstrates team-working behaviours including supporting others through empathy and sharing of knowledge.
* Flexible and adaptable in moving between tasks
* Focused on organisational priorities and is able to manage conflicting priorities and needs.
* Demonstrates problem-solving skills
* Able to build, develop and maintain effective working relationships (internally and externally)
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.