MRO Technical Administrator to carry out administration tasks within busy technical MRO department for Aviation Company due to expansion in Sussex with good package
Due to an increased workload my client who is one of the most well respected and successful Aviation Component Suppliers in the world is now recruiting for a technical MRO Administrator to join them at their busy global headquarters in West Sussex.
You will have good administrative skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, have excellent IT and organisational skills and be able to work flexible hours.
Skills, qualifications & knowledge
· Liaise and build relationships with suppliers
· Raise repair orders
· Expedite and report on all open repair or sales orders
· Ensure excellent Internal & external customer support
· Ensure repair quotations are recorded and reviewed on system
· Manage emails, centralised repairs and individual inbox is cleared daily
· Respond to technical queries from internal customers in a timely manner
· Organised and have excellent IT skills.
· Ability to work a flexible working week of 37.5 hours consisting of day shifts
- Excellent career opportunities
- Free on-site parking
The position of MRO Technical Administrator offers a competitive base salary with excellent benefits
In addition to this you will be working in a state of the art facility within easy reach of Brighton.
Own transport is essential for this role due to location
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.