Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Role: MRO Executive Location: Gatwick Job type: Permanent Salary: Up to £27,000 DOE
My client specialises in aircraft end of life solutions, using extensive inventory holding to support airlines and MRO customers. Summary:
Working within a small team reporting to the Head of Repairs, the MRO Executive will assist in the management of Customer Repairs, Core Repairs and Stock Repairs, whilst supporting the sales team with status updates and technical backup. Responsibilities:
- Ensuring Repair Orders are raised as required
- Progressing repair orders and updating Quantum accordingly
- Logging quotes, quote reviews, approvals and negotiation in line with set budgets
- Updating the company system and associated spreadsheets with status of repairs
- Performing to KPI’s
- Liaison within the sales team regarding component status and customer order requirements
- Supporting the Sales Team with their repair queries eg: Modifications, Turn times, Costings, Interchangeability, etc.
- Sourcing and obtaining pricing from MRO workshops for items requiring repair.
- Any related tasks required necessary by the MRO Customer Services Supervisor, MRO Manager or Head of Repairs
- Managing Warranty Repairs
Education and/or Experience:
- Communication with suppliers regarding MRO activity
- Negotiation with Repair and Overhaul Vendors
- Providing Status updates for Customer Managed Repairs
- Quoting Customers for Repairs, Overhauls and Modifications
A practical interest in aviation and engineering.
Relevant experience in the aerospace industry ideally gained with a stockist, MRO provider or Workshop. Person Specification: Essential:
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience of Excel / Power Point / Word / Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with large volumes of work
- Highly organised and efficient
- Experience using Quantum
- Technical Experience with an Aviation Qualification
This is an office based role and therefore requires good communication skills, attention to detail and organisation skills.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Rose Blanch at Line Up Aviation
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!