MRO Executive to work within a small team, for an Aviation company based in West Sussex with a competitive salary.
You will be responsible for raising and progressing customer repairs, support the sales team with Repair status and quote customers for Repairs, Overhauls and Modifications.
You will have good aircraft component knowledge and experience with strong negotiation skills
Responsibilities of an MRO Executive
· Address and resolve sales department repair queries
· Inform Sales Team with any Component Modifications
· Log quotes, quote review, approval and negotiation in line with set budgets
· Source repair prices, raise repair orders and update repair status
· Progressing repair orders and updating company database
· Manage Warranty Repairs
· Great attention to detail
· Experience with Microsoft packages including Excel
· Ability to work under pressure and able to manage large work volumes
· Relevant experience in the aerospace industry ideally gained with a stockist, MRO provider or Workshop
If you have strong administration skills, able to communicate at all levels and would like the opportunity to work as an MRO Executive apply now.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Jamie Birch on, or send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.