MRO Business Development Manager
Zenon is delighted to be supporting one of the UK’s Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source a Business Development Manager for their facilities based in Essex.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- This role reports and supports the Group Business Development Manager, with accountability to the senior leadership team for Business Development activities for both MRO companies.
- Develop and support marketing, sales and customer support strategy goals and objectives strategies for sustainable business growth and ensure new business opportunities align with company’s capability strategy.
- Working with the senior leadership team and other managers to develop pricing for company services and ensure pricing meets company goals with respect to profit margin.
- Responsible for contract content, development, and negotiations, where required.
- Measure and maintain customer satisfaction. Improve standards for handling customer complaints and participate in escalated issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct measurement, reporting, customer focus groups, and meetings for the purpose of improving service delivery and attend industry functions, such as associations events and conferences, and provide feedback on market and creative trends.
- Awareness of contract management activities for the purpose of ensuring consistency in purchasing practices and compliance with adopted standards, as directed by the customer.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly sales forecast based on market data.
- Support resolution of commercial disputes in close coordination with the senior leadership team and other managers to secure best outcome concerning customer retention and the company’s interests.
- Ensures compliance in all commercial and business practices.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- MRO industry knowledge and experience preferred;
- Excellent customer interpersonal skills;
- Strong communication skills (both written and spoken) including excellent listening ability.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure, managing conflicting priorities and to meet challenging deadlines.
- Ability to manage sales pipelines, plan and conduct contract negotiations and present in a compelling manner.
- Knowledge of pricing, payment methodologies, terms and conditions and other contractual documentation.
- Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with key partners and customers;
- Ability to effectively present and articulate to Board level the pipeline and activities specific to generation of business growth.
- Good grasp of business strategy and a wide appreciation of general business issues beyond a strictly Commercial remit.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 5 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.