Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Role: MRO Administrator Location: Gatwick Permanent Salary: Up to £22,000 DOE
My client specialises in aircraft end of life solutions, using extensive inventory holding to support airlines and MRO customers. About the role
Working within a small team reporting to the Head of Repairs, the MRO Administrator will assist in the management of open orders at suppliers and customer communication via various administrative duties. Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Monitoring and managing email inboxes and actioning as guided
- Logging quotes onto the company system.
- Updating the company system and associated spreadsheets with status of repairs
- Progressing repair orders and updating Quantum accordingly
- Liaison with staff regarding component status and customer order requirements
- Sourcing and obtaining pricing from MRO workshops for items requiring repair.
- Ensuring Repair Orders are raised as required
- Performing to KPI’s
- Any related tasks required necessary by the MRO Customer Service Supervisor, MRO Manager or Head of Repairs
Person Specification: Essential:
- Communication with suppliers regarding MRO activity
- Assist with quoting Customers for Repairs, Overhauls and Modifications
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- Experience of Excel / Power Point / Word / Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with large volumes of work
- Highly organised and efficient
- Educated to GCSE level
This is an office based role and therefore requires good communication skills, attention to detail and organisation skills.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Rose Blanch at Line Up Aviation
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!