4 months ago
Moorestown, NJ - Radar Systems Engineer Associate
Job ID: 452290BR Date posted: Sep. 13, City: Moorestown State: New JerseyProgram: site event
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Assist multi-functional integrated product development team in a radar system/subsystem design, development, modeling, simulation, integration and test. Work closely as a member of the team to establish a solid technical baseline through tradeoffs and design-to-cost techniques. Implement radar algorithms into radar simulation. Conduct radar or system performance analyses. May participate in field demonstration and test, and subsequent analysis and evaluation of test data.
1. BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent.
2. Demonstrated analytical, applied mathematics and problem-solving skills.
3. Strong technical writing and oral communication skills.
4. Able to work independently or as a member of a team.
5. Good interpersonal skills.
6. Must be able to obtain & maintain a secret security clearance.
7. Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
1. Demonstrated potential to work in a team environment on one or more of the following areas: analysis, requirements development, design, modeling & simulation, integration & test, signal processing, algorithm development, numerical optimization, or deep learning.
2. Familiarity with design tools and environments for radar systems and subsystems.
3. Familiarity with computer architectures and algorithm development for a range of system/subsystem applications.
4. Strong leadership, administrative, and interpersonal skills.
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: 4 yr and up College Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Systems Engineering: Other Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 5X8 - 5 days/wk 8 hrs/day (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First