2 months ago
United States of America
CAF21: CCS-Tallahassee, FL 2591 Centerville Road , Tallahassee, FL, 32308 USA
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
The sky has no limits.
At Pratt & Whitney, we work with an explorer’s heart and a perfectionist’s grit to build jet engines that turn potential into reality. We enable passenger planes to soar quietly over our cities and power jets as nimble as birds to defend our freedom. Alongside developing technologies that challenge the status quo, we’ve built an environment where each and every employee is valued.
We are fueled by people like you that bring passion, teamwork and leadership to everything they do – at work or in the community.
As part of it all, you’ll have ample opportunity to use your extraordinary skills to craft the future of flight – and build a truly rewarding career in the process
Are you willing to make a difference in your career?
We are a global leader in aviation propulsion and we are behind many of the major advances in both military and commercial engines. We design, manufacture and service aircraft engines, auxiliary and ground power units, and small turbojet propulsion products.
If you want to continue growing and training others in jet engine maintenance, we'd love to hear from you!
Learn more about our new rare opportunity for a Military Instructor based at Eglin Air Force base in Sunny Valparaiso, Florida - near Destin-Fort Walton Beach. - 2 1/2 hours from Tallahassee.
Typical responsibilities will include:
* Ensure domestic and international maintenance technicians maintain their engines properly by: Providing academic and hands-on training on the Pratt & Whitney F135 engine at the F-35 Academic Training Center (ATC), Eglin AFB, FL and Training at various locations within the continental US on F119 and F100 engines
* Conduct preventive and corrective maintenance on training engines, training devices, support equipment, and hand tools
* Track part replacement orders through arrival and installation
* Remain within the limits of, export licenses when conducting training with non-US students
* Maintain all required training and export records in a continuously auditable condition
Your expected international and domestic travel would be about 20%
* Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years' of military low-bypass, high-pass or APU jet engine maintenance experience
* US Citizenship is required due to government contracts
* 5 - 10 + years as a low-bypass military jet engine mechanic
* Confident presenting technical information in front of various sized audiences
* Prior military jet engine instructor (NEC 9502 or AFSC 8T000)
* Airframe and Powerplant License (A&P)
* Experience working with international customers
* Proven superior communication and presentation skills
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.