2 months ago
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a Mid-Level Network Designer to join its Denver, CO or Washington D.C. team!
The selected candidate will assist in the identification, analysis and documentation of requirements for network transport
technologies and services with an emphasis on WAN design.
Some additional responsibilities include:
* Creates, implements, maintains and documents basic network designs that conform to architectural and security standards.
* Supports component research.
* Collects data to provide project cost estimates.
* Assists with implementation planning for tactical multi-technology insertion projects.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
* Minimum 5 years of experience with LAN design
* Experience with MAN, WAN, Data Center Networks (DC Networks)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
* Experience with BGP (Border Gateway Protocal)
* Experience supporting activities in multiple time zones across the globe
* Experience collaborating with diverse cultures and backgrounds
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award