2 months ago
The Boeing Company is looking to have a Mid-Level Facilities Planner join the team in Everett, Washington.
* Solicits headcount projections and business plans to enable forecasting.
* Develops multiple complex scopes, schedule, budget and provide status reviews.
* Establishes key milestones and identifies potential opportunities, risks and issues.
* Develops proposals for stakeholders.
* Facilitates approval of the implementation plan to management.
* Coordinates, maintains and provides information to update use and occupancy tracking system to identify cost and space allocation to the tenant.
* Compiles and analyzes data for business initiatives and team activities.
* Leads and analyzes site studies/business scenarios and strategies to develop proposals and plans.
* Performs regional integration and site analysis, evaluate site capabilities, manufacturing processes and technology forecasts and incorporate these into asset use strategies.
* Interacts with internal organizations and senior level management to identify and assess impact to the business operating plan.
* Creates short-range facilities plans.
* Works with stakeholders and assess resources to create the best value for the customer and the Company.
* Applies current real estate leasing and development principles, concepts, practices and standards.
* Implements due diligence activities and provides solutions to a variety of development project issues.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Supply Chain and Ops
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Typical Education/Experience: Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
* This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
* 1+ year of experience using AutoCAD or similar CAD package
* Experience using Maximo or other Computerized Maintenance Software Systems
* Experience in Facilities, Maintenance, or Construction
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience):
* Experience in Facilities Space Planning
* Project or Program Management Experience
Contingent Upon Program Award