10 months ago
The F/A-18 / EA-18G International team in Saint Louis, MO is seeking a highly motivated and qualified integrator to fill a position that are both challenging and high visibility.
* Supporting the planning and integration of avionic subsystems, weapons, modifications to the air vehicle configuration, supporting various proposal reviews, requirement generation, compliance and traceability
* Lead and support overall general cross functional IPT coordination in support of International New Business campaigns
* The successful candidates will support and work with domestic and International Customers, multiple International Program Managers and the Director of F/A-18 International Programs
* Works with customers to develop and document complex electronic and electrical system requirements
* Analyzes and translates requirements into system, hardware and software designs and interface specifications
* Tests and validates to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements
* Monitors supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements
* Solves problems concerning and provides other support of fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle
* Researches specific technology advances for potential application to company business needs
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
* Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
* Well versed in air vehicle configuration(s), avionics and weapons integration
* Can successfully plan, develop, and execute projects within International Programs
* Has exceptional people, communication and leadership skills required to drive performance
* Is knowledgeable in System Engineering and Program Management practices and concepts.
* Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position requires that you work out of Saint Louis, MO and may offer relocation assistance.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award