2 months ago
Mid level DSP and Communications Developer/Engineer(Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 215992_34240
Location: Sarasota, FL US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: None
CACI is seeking new team members to join our SkyTracker Counter UAS/Drone team in either our Sterling VA or Sarasota FL locations for a Mid level DSP and Communications Developer/Engineer. With our team you can expect to work with highly motivated technical teammates that will support and push you and will expect reciprocal action on your part.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* You are going to be making use of your Digital Signal Processing skills for the development of Sky Tracker family of systems that protect our war fighters and critical infrastructure from drone threats.
* Your signal processing and software development skills will be put into use in the implementation of, and limited design of, new and advanced complex solutions to our customer needs and to exceed their expectations.
* Focus on the team will be to further the capabilities of the Sky Tracker Signal processing baseline.
* New signal processing techniques.
* Optimization of exiting methods.
* Integration of new signal detectors, electronic attack methods and waveforms, and communication link exploitations.
* Perform analysis on RF data collected during site surveys.
* Enhance the software that powers the signal processing side of the Sky Tracker systems.
* Incremental improvements along with redesigns while working with a senior DSP engineer(s).
* Coding in C, C++, and Python for the most part.
* Perform in the signal processing environments of X-Midas and M2Extra (government environments similar to GNU Radio and MATLAB).
* Assist with in depth analysis of RF data collected at various current, and new, customer sites to assist with the proper installation of sensor nodes and to help establish expected “real world” performance of the system(s).
* Work across the various functional groups within Sky Tracker including Software Engineers and Systems Engineers.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. As a requirement of continued employment you will be required to obtain TS/SCI CI Poly clearance.
* Education: Bachelors or Masters in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or similar.
* Experience: 3 – 7 years
* Software development experience
* Advancing level of understanding of Signal processing and RF systems
* Possible occasional travel (1-2 weeks) to assist in conducting hands-on equipment testing and field evaluation
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Desired experience with X-Midas, M2Extra, MATLAB, and/or GNU Radio.
* Software Defined Radio (SDR) experience including receiver architectures, software channelization, modulation/demodulation techniques, spectral analysis, error correcting codes.
* JIRA/Confluence Experience.
* Familiarity with Linux systems.
* Experience with Radio Frequency (RF) systems and test equipment (such as: spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, or signal generator) in support of projects and/or Senior Technical staff activities.
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.