about 1 month ago
The Autonomous Systems Team is seeking a talented, self-motivated software engineer to participate in the development of future mission systems technologies in the areas of avionics, autonomy, human-systems interfaces and sensor processing. Current areas of focus are advanced mission systems processing, unmanned autonomous vehicle operation, sensor and image processing, small form factor computing and crew station/operator environments. Must be able to take vague requirements and quickly translate them into embedded system solutions by team collaborations with customers.
The project will focus on a mixture of new development integrated with legacy capability to provide significant new capability(s) in a short time frame.
• Perform software engineering across the entire software development lifecycle: requirements analysis, software design, development, and test
• Identify, Perform and Review design decisions, trade studies, architecture improvements
• Champion relentless product and process improvements within the organization
• Coordinate with other integrated product teams (IPTs) to solve technical code and program issues and control configurations
• Collaborate with multiple teams within a Scaled Agile™ software environment
• Foster a culture of common workflow and capability development across programs and feature teams
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.